This book is part of an amazing story of love. But I was disappointed with the quality of this book from overstock. A lot of pages were printed with very light ink or no ink. I can barely see some pages.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not that good
Superior ,representation ,no problems,exactly what I wanted
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Execellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
Love this book. Only one of the series I have read but I love it I have read it twice already since I got the book.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great book
I love Overstock.com. I've practically furnished two houses with their products and have enjoyed good prices, great items, fantastic customer service, and limited problems. This, however, was my first experience buying books from Overstock and I would never do it again. I ordered three large paperbacks which were shipped together, but not firmly packed, so one of the three was crushed just enough to make it look "used" and tatty next to its mates, but not enough for me to bother sending back. Bummer. But worse, the books took about 3 times longer to receive than other online bookstores' slow shipping (due to very slow order processing) and the books look like they are "seconds" or something. Each book has some printing problem, such as the text not centered on the pages, text slanted sideways, or grossly uneven margins. This has been a terrible experience and I won't be buying books from Overstock again. Very disappointing. Perhaps they're trying to stretch into a few too many product areas and aren't honing their expertise appropriately. I'll go back to my other favorite book sources in the future.