It took 17 days to receive this book. I could have gone to Barnes and Noble everyday and bought it. I will never again order a book from Overstock. I love Overstock, don't get me wrong. But order books from Amazon or go directly to a store to purchase. And once I received it, it was not what I was expecting. I can't use it and I don't even want to try and return it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture was the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? This is where the problem started. It never, to my knowledge, stated that you needed the DVD's to work this book. I thought this was the book and not a workbook, so to speak.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Can't say. Won't use it.
Great book. Great to purchase from OS.com, never had a problem with anything.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Brand new
I have been a Christian for 17 years and I am ALWAYS reading something in an effort to grow. I've also been in marriage ministry for many years and this Boundary book along with Love & Respect by Dr. Eggrich are the 2 most profound books that I have ever read. Buy them both TODAY.
In my practice as a Christian counselor, I have found this book to be an important and much needed resource in counseling my clients both individually and in groups. The problem of having and practicing healthy boundaries is often at the core of many client's problems. From using this book, my client's have voiced gratitude because they've been able to gain insight, growth and change for many of their individual, spiritual and relational problems. I use many books by Drs. Cloud and Townsend for my own professional growth and in my practice. For the Christian counselor, their integration of biblical and spiritual wisdom, principles and practices with sound behavioral principles and practices, provide appropriate interventions needed for the Chrisian client to achieve her or his counseling goals for healthy boundaries.