Mix, Bake, Buzz!
Booze Cakes features step-by-step recipes for spiking delicious confections with spirits, wine, and beer. These delightfully tipsy desserts are perfect for dinner parties, potlucks, and pitch-ins! You’ll find recipes for:
• Classic Booze Cakes: All the recipes your grandparents used to bake, including salty-sweet Honey Spice Beer Cake, bourbon-filled Lane Cake frosted with decadent bourbon buttercream, and teeny-tiny yet potent Tropical Fruitcake Cupcakes.
• Cocktail Cakes: These brand-new recipes are based on classic cocktails and mixed drinks: A tropical Pina Colada Cake, Mint Julep Cupcakes made with Kentucky bourbon, and creamy, chocolatey Rum-and-Coke Whoopie Pies.
• Cake Shots: For the perfect party snack, try bite-sized Long Island Iced Tea Cakes, decadent little Wine-Tastiing Cakes, and every imaginable flavor of Jelly Cake Shot.
• Cakes With A Twist: These extraordinary cake recipes are made even better with alcohol. Enjoy a Jagermeister-powered Deutsch German Chocolate Cake, Shamelessly Rich Carrot Cake infused with 151-proof rum, and frosty, delicious Spiked Ice-Cream Cake.
Featured throughout are tips and tricks on baking with alcohol, serving suggestions for fun cocktail-cake parties, and yummy cocktail recipes to accompany your confections—plus a handy “Booze Meter” that tracks the total alcohol content in each of these decadent desserts Indulge yourself!
Krystina Castella enjoys creating books and products that inspire play. She lives and works near Los Angeles as a writer, industrial designer, and professor at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. The author of the popular books Crazy About Cupcakes and Pops! Icy Treats for Everyone, Krystina has also designed dozens of unique products ranging from housewares and clothing to furniture and toys. Terry Lee Stone is a graphic designer, educator, knitter, and design-trends writer who has authored several books on design; Booze Cakes is her first cookbook. Terry lives in the Studio City section of Los Angeles, in The Brady Bunch’s old neighborhood, with her husband and two pugs.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.