I like this workout too. We have 7 of Bob's dvd's. This one is a little easier for us than the other's, but it's good to have a lower energy option too. Especially because some of the other's wipe you out so much you have to crawl to bed. This is a good one. Careful on the swimmers with weights though. Maybe try it the first time without weights as one of us could barely move our neck the next day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
44 minutes of a total body workout in the Bob Harper way. I'm not so sure about beginners though, but maybe because I am one! * He works up a sweat and your muscles are trimbling by the time you are finished. * No rest between movements. Bob keeps you moving. * Practically no floor work. Bob doesn't trust us to get down there for fear we will rest and stop moving! He's got our number alright! It's nice there is a progression bar at the bottom of the picture screen because you will be wanting to know "how much more of this is there!!".
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? lacking information
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good