This is a good workout for someone who is familiar with yoga; it is not for those who think that yoga is 'easy' and not strenuous. Having practiced yoga for several years, there were still parts of this workout that were very difficult to sustain. That being said, it is helpful to have the workout separated into segments so one doesn't feel compelled to complete the whole thing at once. It's perfectly OK to complete one or two segments, rest and do the remaining segment another time (or even another day). I have found that doing one and segment and following it with a segment of a Dancing With The Stars DVD is a great workout for both strengthening and cardio. Time will tell if the weight loss occurs.
Great workout. Very good for beginners i'm a fan of the BL and Bob harper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I liked this DVD so much, I replaced it when the original was lost with my luggage. When I traveled for work, I liked having it as a workout option. There are a lot of ways to practice yoga. I find Bob Harpers very similar to what I am use to at my local gym. It is as intense as you want it to be. I find it a great way to return to yoga (the various levels you can select) when I have taken a break. On average, I am in good shape. But this has something for the beginner and those in the best of shape. And I like that it gets straight to the point
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I love this video for being able to customize your workout. It is not the best quality and would probably be better in Blu Ray or something but the point is that it's a great workout and low impact.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, not great
I love this yoga DVD. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a begginer's DVD.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
I was disappointed with this video because I do watch biggest loser and know that Bob is the favorite trainer on the show. I just don't care for his delivery or flow of the video.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not well
What can I say - Bob is so awesome! I was so happy with this workout DVD. He is very encouraging, and I have seen results! Way to go Bob! :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
This DVD has 5 different sections, Warmup, Level 1, Level 2 (abs), Level 3 (with weights) and cool-down. The best part is the intro menu lets you put together what you want to do, in any order or combination, so it is truly customizable. I work out regularly with weights, but my arms and legs were shaking after doing this the 1st time. A good workout for sure.
Well worth the money. An excellent workout even at the first stages, not for someone looking for an easy workout. Really gets the legs rubbery and the muscles a thorough work-up. As far as being suitable for all ages I think it's rather advanced and I could not see a 2 or 3 year old doing this work-out. I would however buy it for my 11 yr old niece if she were so inclined.
I was just starting out with Yoga and wasn't sure what dvd to buy, I read some reviews and I am sure glad I did. I was excited to see that this was liked by many people. I must say this is the best dvd I could have chosen. It is a little intense but that's the best part.Thanks!
I ordered this DVD because I had heard so much about Yoga and this is a great start. If you want to lose weight, this is the one for you. It has three levels with a warm up and cool down. Great value! You dont need to be flexible to participate.
I was floored after I did this once..literally. I enjoyed this workout VERY much. And, yeah it is a workout and I did sweat. Bob is a great trainer. He is very encouraging and is amazing with instruction. I still can't hold the downward dog pose as long as he wants but thats ok. I still get an amazing workout. I'm workin' on it! This is a good workout for all fitness levels.
I would definately recommend this to anyone. Yes it is challenging but it also allows you to do what you feel comfortable with AT YOUR OWN LEVEL!!! I would also purchase The Biggest Loser workout DVDs as well so that you can mix it up and not become bored with or too accustomed to your workout routine. Moms with little ones.... My 3 year old is right beside me through most of this.