I love it! It's easy to follow if you are a beginner or can manage an hour workout the first time using. I have been doing the workout for 3 weeks now. I'm still on Week 1-2 sessions but I'm seeing results already. In only three weeks my clothes fit differently...for the good. I would recommend to anyone and I have to my coworkers.
Always great working out with Bob Harper. When I first started, I thought he was just plain evil but now I love how he pushes me to work harder. I can't do everything (especially the pushup/Tstands) but I'm still working on it and even increasing my weights on the workout DVDs. I've lost 40lbs and went from a size 12 to a size 4!
This is another great bob harper work out dvd. Love how he encourages you to keep going. Its a good sweaty work out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The workout itself is pretty good. I like the pace and I always sweat buckets. I HATE THE MUSIC. I think its possible that the video was shot without a soundtrack at all and then added as an afterthought. There's no beat here. Just Bob telling you what to do.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great!
The DVD is an outstanding fitness companion to your regular workout. Boot Camp turns you into a non-stop, cardio blasting and power strength training machine!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site is exactly the same as the actual product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The onsite description was a very accurate description of the product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is excellent.
This DVD has me sweating like no other. It's tough but doable. You can modify moves if you are not physically able to do them but you are really pushed to your limit if you are able. I love the levels that add on every 2 weeks to keep it interesting. I'm mixing this with the Yoga and Last Chance DVDs. I love Bob's encouragement and style. I enjoy seeing people who are not perfect like me doing the exercises. Them not being in perfect unison doesn't bother me. I like you can cut off the instruction sound once you know the routine. Great prices here.