The BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of Americas most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
This all-new and gorgeous edition of Better Homes and Gardens Baking
(the first major all-purpose BH&G baking title published since 1998) is a compendium of irresistible cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, cobblers, pastries, and breadsfrom everyday sweets to special-occasion show-stoppers. It has everything you need to bake fuss-free and with delicious results for bake sales, cookie swaps, birthday parties, holiday tables, or just because youre in the mood to bake. You'll find:
- More than 400 recipes for luscious baked goods such as Cinnamon Rolls (with four fun shape variations), Raspberry French Silk Pie Bars, and Herbed Boule
- More than 250 photos showcase the recipes and clarify techniques
- Chapter-opener features with classic recipes that teach secrets to baking success
- Make-It-Mine recipes with choices to help you adapt to your taste, convenience, and occasion
- Make-It-Mini guides to help bakers turn out scrumptious sweets in smaller sizes
This will surely be the go-to baking reference and inspiration for years to come.