I LIKE THE AUTHOR AND WAS ANTICIPATING GOOD NEWS, BUT IT WASN'T GOOD NEWS...
Beating Obamacare: Your Handbook for the New Healthcare Law (Paperback)
But what does this law actually say?
Beating Obamacare by Betsy McCaughey, Ph.D. is the straightforward, practical guide to navigating Obamacare that every individual and family needs to own. This guide will tell you exactly what to expect, whats changing, and how much it will cost you and your family.
In Beating Obamacare, Dr. McCaughey unravels:
- The Obamacare Law timeline: find out when each provision of the law goes into effect, so you wont be caught by surprise
- The Obamacare ?winners and ?losers: who gets a free ride, and who has to pay more, so you can make sure you protect your money and get the best quality of care
- The most controversial part of this new law?The Individual Mandate: what does it mean for the individual patient? How will it change your care?
- The new health insurance exchange landscape: how to find the best deal available
- The expansion of Medicaid and downsizing of Medicare: ensure your future care or the care of your elderly loved ones
- The twenty new taxes/tax hikes that will affect you: dont let them sneak up on your family budget
- And much more?
Intimidated by the legal jargon? Not to worry, this guide comes fully equipped with the ?Obamacare Glossary in the back!
Beating Obamacare is the essential consumer guide to understanding and preparing for one of the biggest changes about to take over Americans health care and family budgets.
|Genre||POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Ideologies / Conservatism & Liberalism|
|Publisher Date||2013-01-14 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||0.4 lb|
|Subtitle||Your Handbook for the New Healthcare Law|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.