Jenny McCarthy is the New York Times bestselling author of Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth and Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood. She was made a co-host of ABS's The View in 2013.
Jenny McCarthys hilarious, no-holds-barred personality has made her an instantly recognizable TV personality and a bestselling author. In Baby Laughs
she examines the full range of challenges that new mothers face, including:
* The humiliations of postnatal ?numbing spray, Tucks medicated pads, and adult diapers; jelly belly, balding, and gum disease; and becoming a ?five-foot puke rag for the baby
* Heart-stopping terrors, such as baby manicures, breathing checks, and burp failures
* Inadequacies, such as lullaby illiteracy and the need for a ?heavy rotation of toys, videos, and mobiles
* Daddy antics, such as infant wrestling, home-movie mania, sleeping like a log, and expecting sex
* Dueling grandmas, germ-ridden guests, Olympic-class competitive mommies, anorexic pets? and much more.
Mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this sometimes touching, sometimes gritty, but always perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means to have your very own small bundle of joy.