My grandchildren loved the movie and i am glad i bought it for them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactlyq
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? actual description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I would not recommend this movie at all. We had the same movies but accidentally broke it so I bought this one to replace it. I couldn't believe how poor the quality was. Don't waste your money on this one, it hurts your eyes to watch it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very poor resolution.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor resolution
I ordered this movie for my children, I watched when I was young and thought it would be good for them to watch. However, there were several prafane words and taking the Lords' name in vain. I am very unsatisfied with this purchase and would not recommend it to anyone.
My 3- year-old daughter received Annie as a B-Day gift and LOVES it and my Goddaughter (age 6) watches it all the time. So for my nieces's 7th B-day, I decided to get this for her. My sister-in-law told me that she hasn't stopped watching it. She immediately fell in love with it. I personally am a huge fan of Carol Burnett, Tim Curry, Ann Reinking, and Bernadette Peters and never get tired of watching them. My sister-in-law also agreed with that.