When the new Annie movie came out in the theatres, my granddaughters wanted to go see it. So I bought them the original Annie instead because this story is like a fairy tale and should not be changed. They loved it and so did I. Now they can say they saw Annie and know what it really is about, not the fake movie of modern times.
My grandchildren loved the movie and i am glad i bought it for them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactlyq
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? actual description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I would not recommend this movie at all. We had the same movies but accidentally broke it so I bought this one to replace it. I couldn't believe how poor the quality was. Don't waste your money on this one, it hurts your eyes to watch it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very poor resolution.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor resolution
I ordered this movie for my children, I watched when I was young and thought it would be good for them to watch. However, there were several prafane words and taking the Lords' name in vain. I am very unsatisfied with this purchase and would not recommend it to anyone.
My 3- year-old daughter received Annie as a B-Day gift and LOVES it and my Goddaughter (age 6) watches it all the time. So for my nieces's 7th B-day, I decided to get this for her. My sister-in-law told me that she hasn't stopped watching it. She immediately fell in love with it. I personally am a huge fan of Carol Burnett, Tim Curry, Ann Reinking, and Bernadette Peters and never get tired of watching them. My sister-in-law also agreed with that.