Brad Green works at Google as an engineering manager. In addition to the AngularJS project, Brad also directs Accessibility, and Support Engineering. Prior to Google, Brad worked on the early mobile web at AvantGo, founded and sold startups, and spent a few hard years toiling as a caterer. Brad's first job out of school was as lackey to Steve Jobs at NeXT Computer writing demo software and designing his slide presentations. Brad lives in Mountain View, CA with his wife and two children.
Shyam Seshadri is the owner / CEO of Fundoo Solutions (http://www.befundoo.com), where he splits his time between working on innovative and exciting new products for the Indian markets, and consulting about and running workshops on AngularJS. Prior to Fundoo Solutions, Shyam completed his MBA from the prestigious Indian School of Business in Hyderabad. Shyam's first job out of college was with Google, where he worked on multiple projects, including Google Feedback (AngularJS's first customer!), and various internal tools and projects. Shyam currently operates from his office in Navi Mumbai, India.
- Dive deep into Angulars building blocks and learn how they work together
- Gain maximum flexibility by separating logic, data, and presentation responsibilities with MVC
- Assemble your full app in the browser, using client-side templates
- Use AngularJS directives to extend HTML with declarative syntax
- Communicate with the server and implement simple caching with the $http service
- Use dependency injection to improve refactoring, testability, and multiple environment design
- Get code samples for common problems you face in most web apps
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Internet / Application Development|
|Publisher Date||2013-04-30 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Oreilly & Associates Inc|
|Unit weight||0.7 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.