THE BREASTFEEDING BOOK YOUR DOCTOR RECOMMENDS
Completely revised and updated second edition
Why is breastfeeding best for my baby? Will I like it? What if it hurts? What happens when my maternity leave is over? Will I be able to use a breast pump? How can I make this work?
The American Academy of Pediatrics answers these questions and many more in this invaluable resource to help you and your baby get the healthiest possible start. The benefits of breastfeeding will last a lifetime. With everything new mothers need to know about breastfeeding, this fully revised and updated edition covers more than a decade’s worth of the latest research, including
• information for mothers preparing for the first feeding and adjusting to home, family, and work as a nursing mother
• new research on ways breastfeeding can stave off childhood allergies and obesity
• expanded coverage of proper nutrition for nursing mothers, including vitamin, mineral, and supplementation recommendations
• ideal ways to establish a nursing routine and what to do when returning to work
• the father’s role and creating a postpartum support network
• solutions to common breastfeeding challenges
Nursing mothers everywhere will find this book an indispensable guide to important nutrition information that only the American Academy of Pediatrics can provide.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.