Come to the construction site and try your hand at operating the big machines with the help of amazing pop-ups, pull-out play pieces, and plenty more.
When is a pop-up book not a pop-up book? When it’s also a play space, promising hours of fun! Master paper engineer Robert Crowther has outdone himself with this celebration of captivating machines, each commanding its own space: a dump truck, bulldozer, tractor, forklift, and tower crane. Included on each spread:
* One giant pop-up machine with movable parts (and some smaller machines, too)
* A fascinating description of what the machine is and what it can do
* A fact file of cool details such as measurements and weights
* A pouch containing pull-out, easy-to-construct items such as boxes and bricks
* Tips on how to work the big machine — and get busy playing! (Sound effects to be happily provided by users.)
Robert Crowther is the renowned creator of a four-book transportation series as well as numerous other pop-up books, including Robert Crowther’s Amazing Pop-up House of Inventions, The Most Amazing Hide-and-Seek Alphabet Book, and The Most Amazing Hide-and-Seek Numbers Book. He lives in Norfolk, England.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.