Contiene metodos para aprender los puntos claves del espa?ol con rapidez y facilidad
(The fast, easy way to master the finer points of Spanish)
Unsure about conjugating irregular Spanish verbs? Using the subjunctive? Determining the appropriate definite article? This complete, accessible guide clarifies grammatical structure and explains vocabulary usage to help you master Spanish. Whether you need extra help for a course, want a quick review for a test, or simply want to brush up your language skills, this is the book to have. In this completely revised edition of More Practical Spanish Grammar, you'll find:
* An interactive format that lets you work at your own pace
* Exercises to reinforce what you've learned
* Over 1,000 practical Spanish words and terms
* Explanations of the more intricate grammatical rules of Spanish
* Special !Atencion! sections that focus on problematic words and structures
MARCIAL PRADO is Professor of Spanish and International Business at California State University, Fullerton. Born in Spain, he received his Ph.D. in linguistics and Spanish from Georgetown University. He is the author of Practical Spanish Grammar, another Wiley Self-Teaching Guide.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.