Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual (Paperback)
Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? Youve come to the right book. Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming e...
Christopher Grover has worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter, and product publicist for more than 25 years. Chris is the owner of Bolinas Road Creative, an agency that helps small businesses promote their products and services. He is the author of Flash CS6: The Missing Manual and Office 2011 for Macintosh: The Missing Manual.
Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? Youve come to the right book. Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all of the code for you. With this book, youll be designing great-looking web elements in no time. (Note: This book does not cover Adobe Edge Animate CC and later versions.)
The important stuff you need to know:
- Jump into animation. Master Animates elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animates tools, or use art youve created in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Look great at any size. Publish responsive web pages that adjust to any display, tablet, or smartphone.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Digital Media / Graphics Applications|
|Publisher Date||2012-11-16 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Oreilly & Associates Inc|
|Unit weight||1.0 lb|
|Subtitle||The Missing Manual|
|Series Name||Missing Manual|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.