Access 2010 for Dummies (Paperback)
A friendly, step-by-step guide to the Microsoft Office database application
Access may be the least understood and most challenging application in the Microsoft Office suite. This guide is designed to help anyone who lacks experience in creati...
Ken Cook is a database design expert, consultant, and author of several books on Office and Excel.
Access may be the least understood and most challenging application in the Microsoft Office suite. This guide is designed to help anyone who lacks experience in creating and managing a database learn to use Access 2010 quickly and easily.
In the classic For Dummies tradition, the book provides an education in Access, the interface, and the architecture of a database. It explains the process of building a database, linking information, sharing data, generating reports, and much more.
- As the Microsoft Office database application, Access may be the least understood and most challenging part of the Office suite
- Access 2010 For Dummies walks newcomers through building and using their first database
- Covers linking information in a database, setting relationships, modeling data, and building tables
- Explores how to extract data from Access and get specific answers, create forms, and export data in reports
- A section for more experienced users looks at analyzing errors and creating an interface
Fully updated for the newest version, Access 2010 For Dummies gets new Access users up to speed and helps veterans get the most from the Office database application.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Desktop Applications / Databases|
|Publisher Date||2010-05-03 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.5 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies Series|
|Authors||Fuller, Laurie Ulrich|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.