Ready to show your photos some love?
Whether it’s of your sister’s smile, your morning coffee, or your new puppy, photos are a way to connect on Facebook and Instagram, keep a visual diary of our lives, and create momentos for future generations. Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman, creators of the mega-popular DIY style blog A Beautiful Mess, are in love with photographing everyday life. Here, they share that love with 95 all-new tips and photo challenges that will inspire you to style and snap better photos and then transform them into simple yet stunning projects and gifts. You’ll learn how to:
• Take the most flattering self-portraits
• Be your own stylist to turn dull, cluttered photos into pretty lifestyle photography
• Capture adorable couple portraits
• Turn everyday moments, hobbies, and rituals into amazing photos
• Show off your favorite photos by turning them into handmade jewelry, home decor, and gifts
Packed with Elsie and Emma’s happy spirit and unique style, A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book will inspire you to capture your days, your friends, and your dreams in beautiful photos!
Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman are sisters and the creative minds behind A Beautiful Mess (abeautifulmess.com), one of the world’s most popular DIY style blogs. Founded by Elsie in 2007, A Beautiful Mess covers craft, photography, recipes, decorating, style, and beauty. A Beautiful Mess has received press in Lucky, Bust, Readymade, and Southern Living magazines, and online at Design Sponge, Style Me Pretty, the Nest, and Apartment Therapy. Elsie and Emma are also the creators of a bestselling line of e-courses.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.