My bread machine came with a small booklet full of recipes. I wanted a really good recipe book full of different options for bread making and this book is just perfect. It is well organized from the basics to the complicated. The nice thing about it is that you can adapt it to any bread machine and make any size loaf that you want. Highly recommend!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
My 12 year old son and I love this book. It is easy to follow with many recipes using basic ingredients. He is able to make bread without any help. There are also plenty of different ones too which we had to buy special flour for. The book is also made well as the binding allows it to stay open without being held in place, but the pages are not thin and cheap. We tired several bread machine books from the library but this was the only one we liked enough to purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect