100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes (Hardcover)
Essential gluten-free recipes for everyday favorites like breads, pastas, and desserts
An absolute must-have for anyone who lives gluten free, 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes compiles the most basic and vital recipes from top "gfree" die...
ITEM#: 12593500Essential gluten-free recipes for everyday favorites like breads, pastas, and desserts
An absolute must-have for anyone who lives gluten free, 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes compiles the most basic and vital recipes from top "gfree" diet expert Carol Fenster's 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes—now in a handy, affordable, beautiful package complete with color photos. With celiac disease and non-celiac gluten intolerance becoming more common, a gluten-free diet is essential for a growing number of people. This book gives them safe, gluten-free recipes for the everyday foods they miss most—breads, pasta, muffins, cookies, cakes, pies, and more.
For parents and home cooks who have children or family members who must eat gluten-free meals, this book offers familiar favorites that are just as tasty as the real thing. With crowd-pleasers like Pepperoni Pizza, Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce, and Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms, this book will become the gluten-free cook's best friend in the kitchen, and a great gift.
• Features completely updated recipes
• Includes five brand-new recipes, including nutritious Banana Bread with Chia Seeds, Fresh Chive Flatbread with Dipping Oil, and Chiles Rellenos
• Offers a detailed introductory section with straightforward information on shopping guidelines, explanations of food labels, tips on organizing and stocking your pantry, and handy advice on cooking with gluten-free ingredients
• Written by gluten-free expert Carol Fenster, author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes
• Includes 30 beautiful, enticing photos of finished dishes
• Features icons that highlight vegetarian, kids' favorite, and quick recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less
For anyone who keeps a gluten-free kitchen, 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes offers tasty options that make gluten-free cooking easy for every day.
Carol FENSTER is an internationally recognized expert on gluten-free cooking who speaks frequently at national conferences and trade shows. Her recipes and interviews have appeared in Vegetarian Times, Better Nutrition, Gluten-Free Living, Living Without, Natural Health, Natural Solutions, Today's Dietitian, Alternative Medicine, and other publications, and she is the author of eight previous cookbooks, including 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes, Gluten-Free Quick & Easy, Cooking Free, Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus, and Gluten-Free 101. She is the founder and president of Savory Palate, Inc., a company that provides cooking information for the gluten-free lifestyle. Find out more at 1000glutenfreerecipes.com.
|Author||Fenster, Carol Lee|
|Genre||COOKING / Health & Healing / Allergy|
|Publisher Date||2010-08-09 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Unit weight||1.15 lb|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.