I absolutely LOVE this prenatal pilates video. I am 24 weeks and I do at least 2 segments every morning. I've been doing it for about 10 or so weeks and truly enjoy it. It definitely gets my body moving and avoids that sluggish "morning" feeling. I highly recommend this video!!!
My local stores have nothing for prenatal exercises, so I was very pleased to find this. It's just what I was looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was top quality
I was 24 weeks with my second pregnancy when I purchased this DVD. I was happy with the 10 minute increments for each body section because if I was having a "very pregnant" day I could choose to skip one part and do another part twice. The instructor is a very petite woman who has obviously done pilates for a long time. I felt like I got a decent workout without overdoing it. I am very pleased with this product and look forward to using it post partum.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Identical
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I had been taking part in yoga classes for months before I found out I was pregnant, but the studio I attended did not offer pre-natal courses. This DVD has been a great way for me to get a full body workout without exhausting myself. You can choose to do either 1-5 seperate 10 minute workouts. The mixing and matching helps to take away from the monotony some DVD workouts provide. I have recommended this to my pregnant friends and will continue to do so! Thanks for a great product at a great price, Overstock!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Item is as descibed
Super great. 5 workouts, only ten minutes each. Easily turn on just one, set up to do them all, or mix and match to suit your fancy. Workouts are fast paced, easy to follow and challenging. Modification are given for beginners or people who need them. I use this DVD 3 times per week for 20-30 minutes each time and always enjoy myself.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. First rate.
This will be a good video for a pregnancy, and I am glad I bought it for that reason. The bonus workout is a little bit disappointing. The workout concepts are good, but it doesn't really push you enough. you would end up having to buy another pilates or use another when you are finished. Which is fine. It's just that you shouldn't expect a grand finale post pregnancy workout--it's only a few minutes long. Other than that it's a pretty good buy. Thanks again overstock
I really like this Pilates DVD - its just like doing my normal pilates but modified with pillows and such. There are 5 10min routines and a bonus post natal routine. The Standing pilates also uses weights so you get that extra bit of work thrown in there - great DVD!
Glad I purchased this video. The segments are only 10 minutes long, but you can combine all for a 50 minute workout or do only what you have time for. It does not make you feel sore, but you can feel the areas you are working at the time. Good choice!