Excellent video. The time flies by and the steps are explained well. Best of all, you can mirror the instructor and she "reverses" her verbal instructions to match what you are doing at home, which makes the video very easy to follow. Not all videos do that.
The dvd is kind of boring for a dance exercise. I am not impress
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Love overstock what ever I buy I never had a problem they deliver when they say they will.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I LOVE this DVD! Jennifer Galardi is a great instructor and she really keeps me motivated. The steps are pretty simple and after a few tries you should have them down. Each 10 minute segment is quite different and keeps you interested and entertained. Once I learned the routines and improved my form I added wrist and ankle weights to make these workouts more intense. I highly recommend this DVD!
This dvd is fun and very easy to follow. The 10 minutes do go by fast, however, at the end I didn't feel like I actually worked out and I was not sore the next day. You have to do multiple sessions in a row to get in a good workout or to even break a sweat.