If you need to know it, it's in this book.
The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this resource offers you plenty of opportunities to do just that. This revised third edition of 1,296 ACT Practice Questions contains questions equivalent to 6 full-length practice tests. It includes:
* 3 full-length practice ACT tests to help evaluate your progress after working through the drills
* Hundreds of additional practice questions (equivalent to 3 more ACTs!) broken down by subject for extensive extra practice
* Drills for each section type, from punctuation to critical reading to trigonometry
* Detailed, informative answer explanations for all practice questions
This product has not been released by the Publisher. Preorder today, and we will ship it to you upon its release. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.