If you need to know it, it’s in this book. The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this resource offers you plenty of opportunities to do just that. 1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition has been updated for the changes made to the GRE in August 2011, and includes:
· A comprehensive GRE diagnostic exam to identify areas of improvement
· Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
· 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, which include practice questions covering the new GRE question types
· Math drills broken down by geometric shape, such as circles, triangles, and 3-D figures
· Verbal drills that include the new Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence question types
· Detailed answer explanations for all practice questions
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.