I love comforters, my wife likes blankets. She went for this comforter/blanket idea. I did not know what to expect. This turned into a fabulous light weight comforter that is large enough to cover us both (even when one of us moves) and keeps us nice and warm I got my comforter and she got a blanket (not really... I won!).
I BOUGHT THIS COMFORTER AND IT LOOKS GREAT, A BIT THINNER THAN WHAT I HAD IMAGINED. BUT, IT LOOKS VERY NICE AND I AM SURE IT WILL KEEP ME WARM IN THE UPCOMING WINTER. THE COLORS ARE GREAT. THE BROWN IS A HERSHEY CANDY BROWN AND THE BRICK IS A BRICK COLOR PAVER. EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKED PINK IN THE MY COMPUTER. I HAD GREAT HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM JASON. HE EMAILED ME BACK WITH THE COLOR SPECIFICATIONS EXACTLY WHAT THE COLORS RESEMBLED. HE DID A GREAT JOB! THE COLORS ARE EXACTLY LIKE HE HAD DESCRIBED, THANKS JASON. I MATCED THE COMFORTER WITH A BED SKIRT THAT HAS AQUA BLUE AND TAUPE TRIANGLES AND THE EXACT CHOCOLATE COLOR BACKGROUND IT LOOKS FANTASTIC. IT SEEMS LIKE I BOUGHT BOTH ITEMS TOGETHER. THANKS OVERSTOCK AND I AM GLAD I BOUGHT IT A GREAT BUY FOR $****.
Comforter is microfiber although the description on-line doesn't mention that. I'm not a fan of microfiber. We've had this comforter for six months and the thing is pilly and rough. Quality is horrible. Will not last.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Comforter is microfiber and description does not say that.
Product arrived within promised time frame and packaged appropriately. Color of taupe was more nondescript than taupe usually is and material thin and of poor quality. Filling was also quite skimpy for a winter comforter though adequate when used with a heated mattress pad. Though I have a full size bed, I ordered a king sized comforter and it reaches to the floor on both sides. This is what I wanted, given that my spoiled rescue dog, with little concept of space sharing consumes much of the bed space and takes up most of the excess comforter. As this is an interim comforter, prior to redecoration of the bedroom, I'm satisfied with it, but I would buy something different for a more permanent installation.
This comforter is soft and the color is a warm dark red. The quality is poor. After 2 weeks the stitching started coming out. It's very thin and not warm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not a good quality. It's thin, poorly made. After 2 weeks the stitching came loose.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay
Possibly my bad, but I swear this reversible comforter was listed as microfiber. The bag it comes in says it is. It's not. After going back to check, I see it is now listed as reversible down alternative comforter. Big disappointment for my Mom on Christmas morning..make sure you don't get microfiber and microsuede confused. Obviously I did? It does seem lightweight, but I we shall see how the warmth is.
This is the second one of these we have bought. They both replaced down quilts, in which the down was never where we wanted it. We love them both. The colors were not exactly what we wanted, but we simply covered them with a cover of our choice.We would recommend the product to everybody
You get what you pay for. The way this item is marketed is misleading. Down comforters have certain characteristics. This item is simply a bed comforter. It has none of the Down Characteristics I expected From a down comforter. With that being said, it is a fine product for my son's room
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The way this item is marketed is misleading. Down comforters have certain characteristics. This item is simply a bed comforter. It has none of the Down Characteristics I expected From a down comforter. With that being said, it is a fine product for my son's room
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is not a down alternative. It is simply a bed comforter
Terrible quality for the price. I should have shopped locally for this one. The comforter's fabric is poor and the item will probably last as long as an umbrella bought from a NYC street vendor on a rainy day. If you do not know such umbrellas, said umbrellas generally last for ten to twenty minutes, just enough time for one to hail a cab. I was surprised to receive an item of such poor quality from Overstock as all the other items I have purchased from OVerstock had been excellent.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
I'm not very impressed with this item. In fact, I wonder if I've received a completely different product than some reviewers. The king is not large enough for our king bed.The material is very soft but pet hair clings to it. I haven't washed it yet, so I can't comment on washability. I didn't return it because it was so inexpensive.
this is a great blanket! Very very soft fabric to the touch.. it is warm, but if you like the weight of a heavy comforter like me, you will need to layer blankets which i do anyway.. but some people might not like that. it is pretty thin. not fluffy like down. I got it in a King size for my queen mattress because my boyfriend and i are both blanket hogs... and i like it when the blanket drapes over all of the mattress only revealing the bed skirt. it definitely wouldn't have done that if i had gotten the queen size. i got the brown and ivory color and it is a good color, very similar to the color in the picture.