I ordered these sheets upon impulse, after receiving them I was not disappointed. The sheets were what I expected from Hilfiger and more. The color is what I hoped it would be, they are soft and comfortable. I washed them the color did not run or fade, and the red still looks bright and fantastic.
My mom bought these for my brother a couple of years ago, he loved them sooooo much that he used them until they were worn out. He was sooo excited I found them here, they are his favorite sheets. The color is resillient and the sheets are very soft.
The color is true on these sheets, which is to be expeced from Hilfiger. They are a great fire engine red. The sheets are generously proportioned. My full size mattress has a plush cover and a mattress pad and these sheets fit very well.
I bought this for my 5 yrs old nephew's new bedroom set; the room is royal blue with dark oak furniture. this set complimented it very well - desctription was true and high quality product; highly recommeneded. great deal
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is rich and bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality sheets
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot-on!
Bought these for my 3 year old's bed so they do the job. The color is great and so was the price. I personally would prefer a higher thread count if you were using for somewhere other than a kids room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great vibrant red!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as great as other Tommy Sheets I've owned but I think that has more to do with thread count
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was looking everywhere for red sheets for my son's bed to go with the xxxxxx baseball quilt I had bought. Most reds were more cranberry and this was one of the only true reds I could find. Overall I've been pleased with the quality. It didn't shrink or fade from washing. for the most part, it wasn't terribly wrinkled when it came out of the dryer and they were reasonably soft (not as nice as high end sateen sheets but still comfortable).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
These sheets are true to colour; nice and bright. I just got them so have only washed them once so far and they have kept their colour. They aren't the best quality in the world but they aren't hard and rough either. they are a little thin but overall good sheets.
I bought the red Tommy sheets to make line drapes for a bedroom. I already had the C & F Tatiana quilt set that came from Overstock ,the sheets match my quilt just as I had hoped they would. I really feel I get the most for my buck at Overstock,the service is great and the colors at the Overstock site show true on my screen.