We needed to replace all of our pillows. I bought these, another set on Overstock and 1 from a nearby store. This one is my favorite to sleep on. It isn't too stiff or too big. It doesn't get too flat. I sleep on my side and back and it works just right for me. Love it!
I bought two pillows for our new king size bed. The pillows arrived quickly and were nice, full and big. They were a little on the heavy side but that is to be expected with feathers. Unfortunately they did flatten out quite a bit over the course of the night. I you don't mind fluffing it up occasionally and actu7llat like "stuffing" it in place in the shape you want it to, this is YOUR pillow. That said, my husband likes it, it is not for me though. I don't like the fact that it flattens out so much. I returned mine and I ma still looking for a pillow with more support. It would be great if it had compartments so the feathers couldn't shift around!
I purchased 3 pillows and they are well made a highly filled with down. Love these pillows, and a great price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful than pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Highly filled and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I wanted a fuller pillow but soft. these are filled with air it seems.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. filling not as good as I thought
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? so so
This is an okay pillow. I recently upgraded to a king size bed and wanted some oversized down pillows similar to the ones I purchased for my queen size bed (which I love!) on Overstock a few years ago. I though I found an exact match but I was dissapointed when I took them out of the box due to how deflated they seemed. After airing them out for a day they filled up but they just aren't as full as I thought they would be. It's not a bad pillow though but that's just due to my high expectations.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Fair
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Three-density 350 Thread Count Damask Stripe Outer is actually one pillow not three. I did order the oversized pillow that does not fit on my standard pillowcase. But I still recommend this product. The pillow is firm and soft for a comfortable sleep.
This is a really nice down/feather combo pillow. When it first came out of the box it smelled, but I let it air and the smell went away. I got the extra firm version and it is a little heavy, might should have gotten the firm. I like it enough I might get a second pillow, but only firm this time around.
They looks beautifully and in the mornings they fluff right back up.The pillow is very well made and I love the material it is made from, and I also love the covering it is so soft and silky. I highly recommended this pillow for anyone who is looking to buy pillows.