This is the inspiration for my granddaughter's "big girl" room, upon moving from her crib to a toddler bed. Pleased with the quality and can't wait to get her room set up now!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Depicted it perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Color matches and the size is perfect. Quality however leaves a lot to be desired. I have had this for a little over a month and have had to fabric glue the quilt and pillow case for ripping off butterfly wings.You cannot sew it back because there is not enough fabric. The threads are pulling apart everywhere. Not something my little girl can growwith. She loves the design but the quality is poor. Wish it were as good as my son's quilt which is still mint condition after 3 years!
Just received this for my 3yo room, and we love it! The valence was longer than I expected, but I can resize it myself pretty easily (and when I looked at the dimensions again, it's exactly as it is stated). The quality of the quilt and sham are very good. The colors look just as they do on screen. I wish that I could order other pieces of the collection at Overstock. I did fnd the lampshade at ******, and the wall plaques can also be ordered on some other sites. We are very happy with this purchase.
One of the "satin stitched" appliques on the quilt was not stitched correctly and half of the applique will have to be restitched by hand. The overall quilt set was as described, but the company needs to do a better "quality control" check of each item before allowing them to be mailed to customers.
This was a gift for my grandaughter, and though I haven't seen it yet, my daughter-in-law tells me that the colors are perfect, the material, and quality of workmanship very high, as well. I was disappointed that only the valance part of the window treatment was available. I would have liked to purchase two sets of the panels and an additional valance to complete the whole set but Overstock didn't have them available. This was my only reservation.
i am soglad i purchased this bedding set for my girls new bed room set. its nice and soft, and the quilt is lite weight. it matches the room perfectly and is soo cute!!! perfect for any littl girl that loves butterflies!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
Granddaughter loves this set. Good quality. Looks great in her bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description of product
My daughter loves the bedspread. I wish we could have ordered the dust ruffle also.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors show true to the picture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I felt the bedspread was just as described.
Overall, very pleased with the set. The only downside for me was the valance is way to long for the window. So I am not using. Still a very good deal when compared to Potteyr Barn or Comapny Kid sets that you have to purchase separately. My 2 y/o is very happy with it and loves the butterflies.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes