Why did you choose this product?
ITEM#: 13483906This cozy and luxurious organic cotton/wool comforter provides a total night of sleep comfort. The comforter gives you the right amount of warmth and natural insulation.
- In winter, it will warm you quickly
- In summer, because of the wool characteristics of the air circling through the fibers, your body will be kept at the optimum body temperature, never overheating
- Color options: Light beige
- Style: Solid
- Fabric detail: Woven
- Pattern: Solid
- Outer materials: 100-percent organic cotton
- Fill materials: Pure grow wool
- 42 Ounces
- 300 thread count quality
- Care instructions: Dry clean if necessary, but sun and air seasonally to revitalize the wool or 'Air Fluff' in a dryer with no heat for 15 to 20 minutes
Bio Sleep Concept Organic Wool and Cotton Products:
- Organic wool and cotton bedding products are chemical free
- Filling is 100-percent organic ECO-VALLEY wool raised and grown in north west USA
- Encased in 100-percent organic cotton sateen fabric
- Hand-tufted and double-needle stitching for durability
- Hand-made in Oregon, USA
- Controls, regulates temperature and eliminates moisture build up
- Naturally hypoallergenic, breathable and flame retardant
- Naturally resistant to mold and mildew
- Organic wool bedding provides health benefits and pain relief
- Queen: 86 inches wide x 86 inches long
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
|Material||Cotton Organic Cotton|
|Warmth Rating||Medium Warmth|
|Care Instruction||Dry Clean|
|Materials||Organic Pure Grow Wool|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
I'm in the process of making my bed allergen-free (and organic), so wanted to try a wool comforter. I tested an organic wool comforter in a store nearby and loved the way it felt: lightweight with a soft, cotton cover; however, since I wanted a deal, I purchased this one from Overstock. It's awful. The cotton cover is one step away from burlap. It's VERY stiff and scratchy. Of course, I'm going to put a duvet over it, but.....still. It is much more stiff than the soft one i felt in the store. As well, the cover is tied on in several places, rather than quilted (or tiled), as is the case with most comforters on the market. I'm concerned that the filling will easily shift with such sparse stitching. Finally, you should know that there is a definite smell of wool/lanolin. I actually like this (probably because I grew up in a small town in Oregon where the Lamb & Wool Fair was the biggest weekend of the year!), but be prepared. I do appreciate the effort that the company has made to use organic wool from happy little sheepies. That's good....just get the cover right and you'll get some business. Definitely returning this product.Read More
Questions & Answers
organic, no chemicals....
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Duvets Buying Guide
Duvets Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Here's what you need to know about down comforter fabrics, fill, construction before you start shopping.
Down Comforters vs Alternative Down Comforters
Down Comforters vs. Alternative Down Comforters from Overstock.com. Wondering which comforter is right for your bed? Read about the differences, so you can shop smarter.
Best Down Alternative Comforters For Winter
Best Down Alternative Comforters for Winter from Overstock.com. Allergic to down? You have other choices for your comforter.
Best Bed Linen Basics
Best Bed Linen Basics from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the bed linen basics and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Find Discount Bedding
How to Find Discount Bedding from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to find discount bedding and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Make a Bed More Comfortable
How to Make a Bed More Comfortable from Overstock.com. Ensuring the comfort of your bed is a simple process, so there should be no excuse for restless nights.
How to Outfit a Bed for Summer
How to Outfit a Bed for Summer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to outfit a bed for summer and advice about our many brand-name products.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Select Luxury Memory Foam Buying Guide
Select Luxury Memory Foam Buying Guide from Overstock.com. What makes Select Luxury so good? Read why their memory foam bedding is perfect for your home.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Best Bedding for Christmas 2014 from Overstock.com. Keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with some of these top bedding gift ideas. Upgrade your guest room bed for the holidays, or treat yourself to new bedding.
Tips on Choosing Hypoallergenic Bedding Materials
Tips on Choosing Hypoallergenic Bedding Materials from Overstock.com. Control allergies and sleep more comfortably by replacing your old bedding with hypoallergenic alternatives.
Wedding Bells At Pride Parade
"It's not just gay marriage, to us it is marriage. Whether it's gay, straight, lesbian, or anything in between, every person should have the right to marry whomever they want and to be happy."
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.