At first, I thought I received the wrong quilt. From the vague photo and description, I thought it would be green, blue and white/ivory. There are also stripes of light yellow and reddish brown mixed in. This was not exactly what I wanted, but it was acceptable. Buyers should be aware that the white/ivory color in the quilt is not a bright white or a distinct ivory, but more of an off-white. Also, the stripes on the shams do not match up side-by-side (if this is important to you). These two details aren't a problem for me, but I do have one complaint - the quilt is about 12" too short head to foot. I have not taken measurements to compare to the online description, but when I put the quilt on the bed, I had to leave about 12" of the head of the bed uncovered in order to have enough fabric hang over the foot of the bed. This is covered by pillows and side tables, but without side tables to "hide" the shortcoming, it would be noticeable. All this said, the quilt laundered very well, and seems to be constructed to last a long time. I am overall pleased with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Photo too vague, needs zoom
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Washed well, seems well-constructed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Too vague
I haven't washed this yet so I can't say how it will hold up. But it feels like a well made quailty piece. The colors are great. Many different strips so I can use several different color sheets. The weight is perfect not too heavy not too light. The shams are the exact size of a standard pillow so the pillow peeks out after you tie the ends as opposed to the type that close in the rear of the pillow but this is not an issue for me. I believe I will enjoy this quilt for many years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as stated