These are Supima cotton flannel sheets not marked with any brand name. They are made in Portugal, where some of the finest flannel sheets are made. We washed these several times before putting on our bed to help cut down on pilling but they didn't pill at all. They're the softest, smoothest flannel sheets I have ever owned and I have owned many from from high-end retailers over the years. Really, really high quality product.
These flannel sheets are the best I have had in 20 years. Washed them before I put them on the bed - there was no pilling and they produced very little lint so they are amazingly soft and plush. I'm glad I ordered 2 sets. The sage color is very attractive, the cut is generous, the quality is excellent and the price can't be beat. If the california king was available in ivory I would order 4 more sets for myself and daughter.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color even nicer than the picture - a bit darker and more vibrant.
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is excellent!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Onsite description is accurate.
I was very happy with these sheets. The color was a little brighter than I expected but satisfactory. They were very soft but feel durable, not thin at all. Pockets were deep and easily covered my mattress, pad and 3" memory foam topper. Pillowslips included were also large enough to fit my queen size pillows with room to spare. I haven't had them long enough to rate durability after several washings but feel confident these are quality sheets that should last a long time.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a little brighter than I expected but was stiff satisfactory.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very happy with the quality of these sheets, very soft fabric, nice color, pockets deep enough to cover mattress pad and topper.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Sheets were as advertised, no disappointments.
This is the second set I purchased, in Ivory, because I was very satisfied with the first set purchased a year ago. The sheets are not a heavy flannel, but are soft and warm against the skin and hold body heat in very well. Very little lint in dryer even after first wash. The fitted sheet is a generous size - fits well on my pillow top mattress. The only complaint would be that the pillowcases are standard size in a queen set and are a bit small for queen size pillows. The ends of my pillows stick out of the cases. I find this problem with all queen sheet sets. Years ago queen sheets came with queen cases, but in an effort to save money companies have cut back to standard size cases claiming they fit both standard and queen pillows.........but they really don't. My overstock purchase and delivery of item went smoothly. Very pleased.
I must say I'm a bit of a bedding critic and am very particular on what I sleep on and was a bit apprehensive on purchasing without touching them. I purchased the ivory, washed them, did not pill AT ALL, and put them on the bed. "Ahhh" luxurious and superior. They are very soft and easy on the body. Exceeded all my expectations so much that I'm ordering more. These are much better quality than the leading two [flannel] suppliers L**** E** and L*B*** which really surprised me and they're a third of the price. I would say they are a medium weight and did not wrinkle. Supima flannel makes a big difference from regular flannel sheets. Happy sleeping!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
These sheets are not the greatest. The pillow cases wrinkle and need to be ironed to look nice, and they are short for queen pillow cases. They also "curve," which means the seams at the corners do not match the seams at the hem. I ordered SAGE but the color is more like pistachio, as mentioned by other reviewers.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pillow cases wrinkle and require ironing. They are also very short.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
I love these sheets! I was afraid that I would be too hot so I never bought Flannel sheets before...but I was so wrong! These sheets are so comfortable and soft and believe me, I like the high thread count of a good sheet! No 180 percale ever makes it to my mattress! No pilling so far...I washed them only once before putting them on so we'll see what happens after time. Also, I have a thick mattress and a feather bed on top and these sheets still fit perfectly!
These sheets are the most comfortable we've ever slept on. When I first received them, I washed and dried them. They came out of the dryer without wrinkles and they are so so soft! They are lightweight, but beautifully made and very warm for sleeping. I bought the ivory, and now I'm buying the taupe. I'd definitely recommend these sheets. My husband and I prefer flannel sheets year round, and these are the best!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color, ivory, was exactly as it appeared online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of these sheets is spectacular.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These are dense and tightly woven flannel sheets, fairly heavy too. First washing resulted in very modest amount of lint, no pilling. Color is near perfect match to the website photos. Like them so well I plan to order another set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nearly Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality fabric, dense and tight with a durable feel.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
These sheets are OK. I have had better sheets from a local discount department store for less money, but I couldn't find those this year. I thought I would splurge and spend more money on these, which I thought would be better. They are not. But they are OK, so it is not worth the return shipping. They are thin and not that soft. The color is nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just mediocre.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exaggerated.
I love these sheets and they are soft, IMO. They do not "ball" up when you wash/dry them. I've not noticed any decline in quality over time and I believe I've been using these sheets for well over a year now and still love them. (just forgot to write a review, apparently).
I bought these Sheets and washed them out of the box. They did shed alot in the dryer, but after a while that stopped. I wash my sheets once a week, and after about 10 washes I could start to feel them getting rough. They started to pill shortly after that, and that is a huge factor for me. I love soft sheets and prefer 1000ct cotton sheets. So softness is a must for a good nights rest for my husband and I. These sheets will be used in a guest room where they will not get daily use. I would look elsewhere if you want to avoid wasting your money and time.
I love flannel type sheets but this is the first time I have purchased Supima brand flannel sheets and wowwwwwww. These are so comfortable. I have washed them three times already and no pilling has happened and still fit and most importantly feel great. The deep fitting pockets fit my 12 inch queen size memory foam mattress to a T. So if you love that soft feeling, and no I don't sweat or get hot in these, you have to get one or two sets of these. I am actually ordering 2 more sets after I finish this review.
I ordered Taupe and received Light Blue. I was then told they no longer had Taupe. I requested a pick up since thus was their mistake. I was asked to drive 20+ miles to a UPS Center. After a lot of screaming, they had UPS pick it up from my home. Not a happy camper!