I am very disappointed in the quality of the bedskirt and the fact that what I searched for was not indeed what the product was. I have guests coming in two days, so I do not have the option of returning it. I had to split the skirt corners with scissors and tape the torn places to "make do." I am very unhappy.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Upon opening the bedskirt and unfolding it, there were already two tears along the back seam where the skirt was torn from the batting.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? I specifically searched Overstock under "split bedskirts" but the one that came was not split.
When washed for first time out of package; the mid section of flat mattress top section "melted" in dryer and tore apart. Also on removing from dryer, had deep wrinkles that would need ironing in order to use. So was not a good choice for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Disappointing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I searched for a bedskirt by color, looking for a slate grey item. when this came up as an option and it was available in the queen size I ordered it. Well slate is green in this case. Of course the return policies are terrible at Overstock so I'm not stuck with an ugly green bedskirt and had to find another one.
I first ordered bedskirt in camel. The color is great, true to what I think of as camel. The fabric is almost a polished cotton and soft; heavier and nicer than the price would suggest. I liked it so much that I ordered it in blue. The other reviews are correct, the blue is rather bright, but it worked for what I needed. However, the fabric is a thin cotton-poly blend like you would expect for the price; not nearly as nice as the camel-colored fabric. But both worked nicely and it's hard to find 15 inch drops for that price.
I've been looking for a bed skirt that isn't a million dollars for about a year now. Any I found weren't the right color. This one was a lucky shot. There was only one left in a cal king, in a color called sage so I took a chance and it matches the green in my bed spread perfectly. It's also the right height (floor to box springs). I didn't measure so again, I got lucky. Very pleased with this purchase. Good Quality fabric, hangs nicely right out of the bag.