I bought this to help alleviate lower back pain. I used to wake up every morning with a sore back. Since I've put this topper on our bed, I haven't had a single morning with back pain. I really like this topper :) You do need deep pocketed sheets or one size larger most likely.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
The mattress topper has made my bed much more comfortable to sleep on. I do wish there were some straps or something to bind it to the bed, because it shifts regularly and that gets annoying to change. It doesn't have the whole "push your hand down leave a handprint" effect that Memory Foam typically does, but that doesn't negate how comfortable it is. I flipped it over so the egg crate side is on the bottom because I'm not a fan of the texture.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Seems good so far!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I was suffering from pain in my lower back and hip. I knew my mattress might be the culprit but could not afford to buy a new set. I gambled on this purchase and it has made all the difference in the world! It fit my queen size mattress perfectly and after putting the mattress cover over it, it does not appear lumpy at all. Best of all.....no more pain. I love it!!!
I am using the guest bed, it wasn't comfortable enough so I added this. I thought there would be 2 inches of foam, then the eggcrate but it was 1/2 inch foam then the eggcrate. Didn't make a difference at all. I bought my daughters 4" memory foam, WOW, those are great. If it was 2 solid inches it would be good enough for a guest bed. I was dissappointed.
Have purchased several memory foam toppers over the years for both our homes and this one is as good if not better than others costing 4 times as much. Added to a new high-end, comfortable mattress and now the bed is a slice of heaven.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High-quality, minor odor that disappeared in less than 6 hours of airing outdoors.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
We love this! It is not too tall and mushy and it is not to flat. My husband, who does not like a lot of mush, said he feels like his hip is hurting him less because of this mattress topper and he is more comfortable at night. The price is great.
I have 3 herniated disks in my lower back, so as you can imagine I suffer from chronic back pain and pinched nerves. Since buying this mattress topper, the pain has decreased significantly. It's very soft and comfortable. My only advice is to let it air out for a few days before putting on your bed and sleeping on it, as it has quite an odd odor.
This topper turned a rock hard bed into a comfortable one! Very easy to handle. Would recommend putting a mattress pad/cover over the top, but this topper is a great way to extend the life of an older mattress or to change a hard mattress into a softer one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic - very dense and sturdy but oh what comfort...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I purchased this almost 3 years ago, and I am still so happy with it! It adds just the right amount of cushion to my mattress. My house guests also comment on how comfy the bed is, with the exception of one friend who has a bad back (we just removed the topper when she came to visit). Very comfy and durable product.
I was helping a friend rearrange her bedroom. Her mattress was horrible! I gifted her the Slumber Solutions mattress topper. She said it was a breeze to set up and it gave her the best sleep she'd had in a long time. Supported her back but wasn't too firm. She loved it.