I purchased this mattress topper after sleeping on something similar that topped an air mattress while staying with family. My mattress at home is in need of replacement, but there are so many choices...so this was an inexpensive way to see if the memory foam would be a good option once I decide to buy new. I really like this topper, it is very comfortable and it is not too thick, so my sheets fit over it and my mattress with no problem. I don't know that it would be as comfortable without another mattress of some kind underneath it. I bought this based on reviews, and most specifically for the cover. The cover is not a full cover, but more like a mattress pad-type cover. It has an elastic border, and if you are attempting to move the topper around, the cover will shift and will not stay on. If it were a zippered cover it would be an exceptional buy. The only benefit I see to this cover is that it adds just a bit more padding and a bit more protection from damage to the topper itself during use. On the whole, I am very happy with this product, and am seriously considering buying another for my aging futon mattress which is not as comfortable as it used to be and is used by guests. I am hesitant to buy a thicker topper in the event my sheets will not fit over it, but the 2" model is a very good option and well worth the price.
WOW 2 inch and a waterproof cover in one! The price is amazing. It arrived wrapped very tightly, read directions on how to unwrap and prepare. Ours had no smell, and was on the bed within a couple of hours. Very comfortable, definetly will help an old mattress. Waterproof cover is very nice, no plastic, soft fabric cover, and fit perfectly.
Perfect fit for my full-size futon. No noticeable smell. Waterproof cover is of good quality. I anticipated it might be a bit plasticy, but it has a nice soft cloth feel. An excellent value, At least $15 below in-store sale prices, and those items didn't include the cover.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Just what we needed we bought a new mattress but it was to hard, this has made such a difference
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just like a dream
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very nice description this is the correct one for this mattress cover
I love both the foam mattress pads I've bought.I used one over a very hard mattress which was no longer comfortable after I developed arthritis. The second I have just installed over a softer mattress. Both have made sleep a pleasure again,and I no longer wake up aching. the mattress cover of the second purchase is sturdier and better-made than that for the first one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems durable and the mattress cover is well-made--better than that for a similar foam mattress I purchased
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Exactly what I thought i was getting. Unfolded and took shape in about 10 minutes, and smell was not bad at all. The cover is not a zip cover, just like a sheet meant to go over the pad and mattress. I used this to give more padding to a futon and it is fantastic.
Just purchased this for a new mattress. I was looking for a mattress pad and wanted a waterproof cover. I have had a foam topper before and decided to go for this one. Very pleased over all. It is soft on top but has the firmness of the mattress underneath. Sleeps very comfortably.
I did not keep this product. The description stated that the topper met the flammability requirements. When I received the package there was an insert that had warnings. It told of the dangers of urethane products and even went so far as to say that use of the product could be fatal. Maybe all toppers have this problem but after reading that, I had absolutely no interest in using this topper. Sorry, can't comment on it's comfort since I immediately packed it up and shipped it back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate
A very rewarding foam mattress as you drift off to sleep thinking "Am I on a cloud?" No aches or pains up on arising, therefore you can do things during the day that sometimes you weren't able to do because your muscles were still too tense. My husband and I are very pleased with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
My old mattress was starting to wear down and I wanted new pillow-top mattress but I am currently on a budget. Thought this product can tie me over for a while. They are very soft and does take a while to get used to. I was uncomfortable for first few nights but I just needed to switch to softer pillow to match the softer mattress. I now sleep better than I did with just the old mattress. I would recommend this if you like very soft mattress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described.
I ordered this for my son for his dorm room. He has said it makes the usual hard mattress VERY comfortable. The 2" is perfect to add loftiness without sinking into the foam. The cover that was also included is very, very nice. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it very highly. In the description it had said that there could be an odor when first received and airing it out would elimiate it. I took it out of the packaging upon arrival, and laid it out, but happily there was not any odor at all to worry about.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
I needed the waterproof mattress cover since it was for my grandson's bed and it is better than I expected. Perfect fit for the bed and there was hardly any odor. It made a big difference in the comfort of his bed. We already had one so knew that you can't beat a memory foam mattress topper. I highly recommend this mattress topper even if you don't need the waterproof cover it is very good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I bought this topper as I upgraded bed sizes and the new mattress alone wasn't relieving pressure points enough and I was waking up with aches and pains. I was concerned it wouldn't be thick enough because my previous memory foam was 4" thick. But I liked the price and that it came with the mattress pad, so I decided to give it a try. I am completely satisfied. It provides just the right amount of support for me. Haven't woken up with anymore aches and pains, and it's not so thick that l sink in deeply. I highly recommend this mattress topper.
It protects and give my sleep number mattress that little extra cushion. I went with the lower grade sleep number as people have advised when the pillow top gets old and crushed you have to replace the whole top at a much higher price then getting a aftermarket topper. A+
My mother-in-law had a guest room bed that was like sleeping on a stone tablet--she added this to the bed and it is a whole new bed! The topper will add 2 inches to the depth of the bed, so you may need deep pocket sheets to get full coverage, but it is worth it!