WOW 2 inch and a waterproof cover in one! The price is amazing. It arrived wrapped very tightly, read directions on how to unwrap and prepare. Ours had no smell, and was on the bed within a couple of hours. Very comfortable, definetly will help an old mattress. Waterproof cover is very nice, no plastic, soft fabric cover, and fit perfectly.
Perfect fit for my full-size futon. No noticeable smell. Waterproof cover is of good quality. I anticipated it might be a bit plasticy, but it has a nice soft cloth feel. An excellent value, At least $15 below in-store sale prices, and those items didn't include the cover.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Just what we needed we bought a new mattress but it was to hard, this has made such a difference
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just like a dream
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very nice description this is the correct one for this mattress cover
I love both the foam mattress pads I've bought.I used one over a very hard mattress which was no longer comfortable after I developed arthritis. The second I have just installed over a softer mattress. Both have made sleep a pleasure again,and I no longer wake up aching. the mattress cover of the second purchase is sturdier and better-made than that for the first one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems durable and the mattress cover is well-made--better than that for a similar foam mattress I purchased
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Exactly what I thought i was getting. Unfolded and took shape in about 10 minutes, and smell was not bad at all. The cover is not a zip cover, just like a sheet meant to go over the pad and mattress. I used this to give more padding to a futon and it is fantastic.
Just purchased this for a new mattress. I was looking for a mattress pad and wanted a waterproof cover. I have had a foam topper before and decided to go for this one. Very pleased over all. It is soft on top but has the firmness of the mattress underneath. Sleeps very comfortably.
I purchased this mattress topper after sleeping on something similar that topped an air mattress while staying with family. My mattress at home is in need of replacement, but there are so many choices...so this was an inexpensive way to see if the memory foam would be a good option once I decide to buy new. I really like this topper, it is very comfortable and it is not too thick, so my sheets fit over it and my mattress with no problem. I don't know that it would be as comfortable without another mattress of some kind underneath it. I bought this based on reviews, and most specifically for the cover. The cover is not a full cover, but more like a mattress pad-type cover. It has an elastic border, and if you are attempting to move the topper around, the cover will shift and will not stay on. If it were a zippered cover it would be an exceptional buy. The only benefit I see to this cover is that it adds just a bit more padding and a bit more protection from damage to the topper itself during use. On the whole, I am very happy with this product, and am seriously considering buying another for my aging futon mattress which is not as comfortable as it used to be and is used by guests. I am hesitant to buy a thicker topper in the event my sheets will not fit over it, but the 2" model is a very good option and well worth the price.
A very rewarding foam mattress as you drift off to sleep thinking "Am I on a cloud?" No aches or pains up on arising, therefore you can do things during the day that sometimes you weren't able to do because your muscles were still too tense. My husband and I are very pleased with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
My old mattress was starting to wear down and I wanted new pillow-top mattress but I am currently on a budget. Thought this product can tie me over for a while. They are very soft and does take a while to get used to. I was uncomfortable for first few nights but I just needed to switch to softer pillow to match the softer mattress. I now sleep better than I did with just the old mattress. I would recommend this if you like very soft mattress.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described.
I ordered this for my son for his dorm room. He has said it makes the usual hard mattress VERY comfortable. The 2" is perfect to add loftiness without sinking into the foam. The cover that was also included is very, very nice. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it very highly. In the description it had said that there could be an odor when first received and airing it out would elimiate it. I took it out of the packaging upon arrival, and laid it out, but happily there was not any odor at all to worry about.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched very well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
I needed the waterproof mattress cover since it was for my grandson's bed and it is better than I expected. Perfect fit for the bed and there was hardly any odor. It made a big difference in the comfort of his bed. We already had one so knew that you can't beat a memory foam mattress topper. I highly recommend this mattress topper even if you don't need the waterproof cover it is very good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
Great comfort and fits. Fabric is soft and foam is just the right thickness for support and comfort for both myself and my husband. It has deep corner packets to fit our thick king mattress. I recommend it to everyone. It would also be great for RV beds.
I bought this to "soften up" a full size futon couch in my teenagers' hangout room, and it transformed it into one of the most comfortable lounging spots in our entire house. The waterproof cover is great, and if you have a comforter cover or something similar over it, you don't even notice the feel of the interior plastic backing. I have seen similar mattress toppers for a much higher cost. A great buy from Overstock