My husband and I have been shopping for the perfect pillow for years, and finally found them. The loft is higher than you might think, it does not flatten, and for some reason, it stays cooler than other pillows I've had. Once more...O.Co. delivers!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact color as represented
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I could sleep on this without a pillow case.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
The pillows are exactly as advertised... standard. Not a lot of filling and not even close to firm. If you are looking for a nice flat pillow... these are the ticket. If you are looking for a fuller pillow, I would suggest ordering "firm" as opposed to standard...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Regular standard pillow.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Site description was fine.
It comes in a big box and the pillows are really high when you first get them. They flatten after a few uses, which I like. Nothing special, but I'm happy with my purchase because I used my O rewards to buy it. It might not fit a pillow sheet at first when it's puffy and fat, but after it flattens out, it'll fit perfectly. And it's not really flat. They're average pillows. The first few nights were annoying because they propped up my head too high, but like I said, after that, it'll be fine.
If you like pillows that start out nice and poufy but quickly become flat, then you'll love these. If you're like me and like either poufy pillows that stay poufy (with use) or firm pillows that stay firm, you will NOT like these. However, for pillows that don't get a lot of use, these are a good buy.
I had a couple of the worst nights' sleep ever on these pillows. They were so bad that i finally took some old pillows out of the decorative shams to sleep on. They do not conform or contour to your position and feel lumpy. While they said they were good for any position, I couldn't find any position that was comfortable with them.
These pillows are not completely filled out. All of them have just material for several inches on both ends of the fabric. For the cost, your better off running to the nearest Target or Walmart and getting the pillows for a few dollars. Definitely not worth the price.