I had an "H" shaped pillow for years and then they disappeared - have looked and looked for one. This one is similar, although prob. a bit squishy for some, I would perfer a bit more support. But LOVE it, no shoulder discomfort, a place to tuck you hand under. Planning to purchase another one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I was so excited when I received this pillow. Sat perfectly in the crook of my neck, while laying on my side. I felt perfectly aligned;neck, shoulders, head. Well its only been a couple weeks since I bought it and its already flat. No longer fits nor keeps me aligned. Huge disappointment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loses thickness
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Works really well for a side sleeper. My shoulders don't ache like they did with my last pillow. It does seem to bunch up a little on the top, but it is not a problem.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? YES
- How is the quality of the product? GREAT
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
for **$ I was very disapointed in this product. no more then a regular pillow with wings. does not support your head or shoulders and is just not a good purchase in my mind. I would stay with the memory foam for more support and comfort.
Again, tried to find a pillow that would work for me as a side sleeper. This pillow had a good idea, and would probably work well for someone with a normal physque, however with my extremely wide shoulders, the pillow was not thick enough. I do use it as a knee pillow and that is working out quite well.
I guess the idea here was to create a pillow that helped someone who slept on their side to be able to have their head cradled so to speak and to have a way to shift their arm comfortable underthem. Well it doesn't do the job for me. In fact, my neck is hurting more now from sleeping on my side then it was before I got the pillow. I will keep it though because it is just the right height for my head to sleep on my back.