This is my second set of these sheets and I actually bought a 3rd set for my son. We love the softness & the quality of them for the price. I have the green and love them, this was my first set. Bought my son the blue set and he is happy with them. However, I am not happy at all with my 2nd set, I ordered the Terra Cotta but I can tell you they should have called them pink or rose cause that is the color that I got. My bedroom theme colors are browns and bricks and this was like WOW...not terra cotta that I thought it would be. Other than that...sheets are great, you should love them. Thanks Overstock for such great deals on comfy sheets.
I am so disappointed in these sheets. Where do I begin...first of all, when the sheets arrived, I became very suspicious of the claim that these are 600TC, because the ENTIRE sheet set hardly weighed anything. Sure enough, the minute I opened them I KNEW these were NOT 600TC. How was I so sure? I had also ordered a set of 600TC sheets from Target the same week, and when they arrived, they clearly weighed about 3 times MORE than the weight of this set. I held up both sets of sheet in front of my bedroom window and you could see that the Target sheet set was heavier and had a tighter weave because the light didn't shine through like it did on this cheapo set of garbage sheets. This is truly an example of false advertising. One can SAY they are 600TC, but you couldn't fool a sheet expert like me. Next, the description claims these sheets are Sateen. Maybe the WORD sateen is on the package, but they in NO WAY had a sateen look or feel to them. The sad part to this whole story is that they cost the same amount as the sheets from Target. Take my advice, don't waste your money - go to Target.
I have another set of 600 thread count sheets I bought from Overstock that I absolutely love. These do not compare at all and at first I thought it was because they hadn't been washed. However, now they have been washed 4+ times and are not getting any softer. I've had several different sets of sheets--ranging from 200-800 thread count. These feel like 300.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Disappointed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate
I recently received the taupe sheets and have been very happy with them. The appearance and color are even more brilliant in person. The taupe are a deep brown with a lovely sheen and fit the bed perfectly. The sheets are soft and comfortable and perfect for the price. I definitely recommend them and imagine the other colors are just as nice.
I have a 19 year old bed, long before the deep, pillow-top beds were created. These fitted sheet was described as having a 15" deep pocket. It barely stretches over my mattress. And as for the 600 count sateen sheets - I washed them the suggested 4 times before they hit my bed - and they feel like a 200 count. I'm very disappointed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Less than I expected.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Not at all.
I bought these for my mother's guest room, which means I get to sleep on them. Soft, the peachy-terracotta color is lovely, and they've held up well. Not 5-star, as they're thinner than what I'd call excellent, but that's a matter of taste, I suppose.
The material is very heavy, so I like these sheets for winter time. They wrinkle very easily, and the pockets aren't very deep as I had hoped, but they do stay on my bed. I really like the color of them, it is almost identical to the display online.
Lovely, soft and luxurious. Would highly recommend to anyone, do not hestitate to buy these sheets. Great deal for the money. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I have laundered the sheets once and they came through with no shrinkage or loss of quality.
Have bought 800 thread count with overstock before and loved them. Came back to purchase the same sheets but not in stock. Next best thing, I thought, would be the 600 but I was wrong. They were very thin and felt like a 200 thread count sheet. Do not recommend and will not be buying again. Sent back within a day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not 600 thread count
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? inaccurate
The sheets are well made, but they are wrinkly when washed and dried.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Sent wrong color, but just kept them as they were fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
I liked the sheets so much that I ordered 2 more sets. What does that tell you?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great. Was very happy to find this color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was as advertized. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
For the price I wouldnt recommend these sheets. They are like sleeping on cardboard.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is awful, stiff and wrinckled no matter how many times I wash them
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very