Salbakos Jacquard Multi-stripe Yarn Dyed Velour Bath Robe
This fashion robe features a classy finish of yarn-dyed super soft to the touch velour, while the interior is soft terry. Thick and soft, the stylish striped robe keeps dry and warm.
ITEM#: 15399885This fashion robe features a classy finish of yarn-dyed super soft to the touch velour, while the interior is soft terry. Thick and soft, the stylish striped robe keeps dry and warm.
- Color: Multi color stripes in black, grey, silver
- Pattern: Plain soft cotton loops
- Large dimensions: 49 inches long, 25-inch closed chest, 22 inches over arm
- X-large dimensions: 50 inches long, 26-inch closed chest, 23 inches over arm
- XX-large dimensions: 51 inches long, 27-inch closed chest, 24 inches over arm
- Belt: Separate
- Pockets: Attached pockets
- Sleeves: Full sleeve and calf length
- Materials: 100-percent Turkish cotton
- Care instructions: Machine washable
- Made in Turkey
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
|Model Number||Shawl Bathrobe|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
the cloth is noce and soft. I orders xxlarge but it is still too small for my husband.Read More
I ordered it for my father and what a disappointment. Poor quality, thin material and no cuff on the sleeves. Returning it.Read More
This robe looks good, and at first glance I really liked it. I did think the fabric was a bit thinner than it looked in the photo online, and the belt not really long enough for a large/ex-large robe. The issue is that the seams came apart at the shoulders after wearing a few hours, over the course of several days, perhaps a total of 6-8 hours, if that! I had already washed it, to check the terry/velour for lint, to see if it would shed, so I felt I couldn't return it. I hand-sewed the seams back together and noticed at that time that one of the belt loops was sewn in backwards, with the serged, edge of the belt loop showing. There appears to be poor workmanship overall in this garment. I'm left wondering if I received a used robe, which was re-wrapped and re-sold without any examination as to the quality. I'm disappointed in this item, and wish I had noticed defects before I had washed it so I could have had the opportunity to return it for refund. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ROBE.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.