I returned these immediately. The quality is extremely poor. They are so thin they are almost transparent. And now, I have to pay to ship them back! That is the last time I buy anything from Overstock.com. Never again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality. The fabric is so poorly woven it is practically see-through!
I was very pleased with the quality of the material. After they arrived, I washed them in "cold" water. They washed very well, no "piling", no fading and stayed soft even without using fabric softner. I have two other sets of flannel sheets that are no where as this plaid set. They are so soft and cozy on cold nights. Best of all, the price very reasonable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked even better in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, heavy-weight flannel material
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close
I found the quality of flannel to be on the thinner side, which may be appropriate for someone who doesn't want too much warmth from the sheets but the comfort of flannel. The plaid pattern is printed onto the cloth and the quality wasn't as I have expeced from Overstock. But they are soft
The weight and quality of the flannel sheetsseem to be very good. I wish they had mentioned the sheets are more like seconds in that the plaid printing is irregular. I will definitely keep them but a little disappointed in the non-disclosure.
You should know that these aren't heavy weight flannel. In fact, they are pretty thin. That said, they were a good value for the money. They have been washed once, without any problems. I have a 10 inch mattress and they have ample room to accommodate something bigger. They stay in place and keep me warm, which is what I wanted! The main colors are sage and white, and the thin stripes are dark green and brown.