I would not waste the time or money on these pillows--they are made of some sort of cheap foam and do not perform as adviertised. I have a real contoured memory foam pillow that I need to replace and I paid a lot more for this one pillow a few years ago than both of these pillows. I am extremely dissapointed and will be further annoyed if I do not get my FULL return including shipping--stay away from this product!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not a memory foam product-a cheap foam used at best.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very misleading--very uncomfortable.
As far as the contour of the pillow it was accurate, helps for my neck and shoulder but as far the snoring, didn't stop at all, in fact I woke myself up from snoring, that's how I know it didn't work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. did not stop the snoring at all
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not correct
I am not impressed at all. The pillows are pretty small - not even the size of standard pillows, and not as thick as the description says. They only conform to your head if you are a back-sleeper, which I suppose would help snorers because they are back sleepers but I don't see how. And they're not exactly comfortable in any other position. The foam mattress is only about 1/2 as thick as the description says and not a california king size at all, nor is the thickness uniform at all. And yes, I let it "air up" for 48 hours before I used it so it should have reached its maximum thickness. Because they come compressed, once you let them open to air it is impossible to repack them to return them unless you own one of those vacuum packaging things, which I don't. This was my first purchase from Overstock and because of the inaccuracy of the description, I will never shop here again because I don't trust them. I could have just bought standard pillows at *** for $$$ apiece and they're at least hypoallergenic!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? insignificant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good and not uniform
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate at all
I just got the pillows today, and I realize that you pay for what you get. If you want quality, then buy a more expensive pillow. After opening the package, I was pretty shocked. The description says pillow, but the product looks like a piece of foam with holes drilled into it. I might place the pillow under my more expensive memory foam pillow to use as more of a high density foam. The memory foam of this product is horrible by the way. The only reason why I didn't give this product one star is because the product is so cheap.
We have used the pillows just once, but really enjoyed them and would like to buy more as we expand the sleeping places in the home we slept in. First we need a new bed, as there is just one bed there. Then we will be buying more pillows.
I have a set of these and got these for my son. I took one of his and gave him one of mine that does not have the holes in it but both are great and conform to your head and gives you a very nice comfortable sleep. Highly recommend, not real sure about the snoring part but haven't heard him snore yet so it must be very accurate about preventing the snoring.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on accurate
Very comfortable and really like the memory foam. Takes a little time to become used to the shape, but very relaxing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Have a very strong chemical smell when first opened and need to air out at least a week. Do not come with a pillow case and don't know if this affects what they were designed to do once a pillow case is applied. The pillows are thin, but don't know if they are this way for a reason. My husband sleeps on them different ways and the verdict is still out on proper sleep position, because no instructions came with the pillows.
This pillow would be a good option for someone who wanted to try a less expensive memory foam pillow before purchasing a temperpedic,or similar product.It has made some difference in my sleep,but I intend to buy a better grade of pillow.this one is smaller than I expected it might be.