The only thing I noticed was that the fabric is very thin so anything on your comforter shows through. So, if you have stains, yellowing, writing, print or ANYTHING on your comforter know that it WILL show through on the white parts of the duvet. The same with the pillow shams the white is very see through. Other than that I love this duvet and it makes my room bright and modern.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors of blue seem more muted online but are a bit brighter in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality Duvet & Shams
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I just bought a Perry Ellis Asian Lilly White King-size 3-piece Duvet Cover Set. I was so excited to get it and then when I looked at it, the colors are very faded not vibrant at all like the picture. Actually, it didn't look at all like the picture. The fabric is very thin, and on top of it, no returns allowed on this item. I am very disappointed.
Love the duvet cover and the quality but I was disappointed that the colors are blue and grey. The photo looks like the cover is blue and brown. I knew I was taking a risk because the description of the product didn't say what the colors were. I've adjusted to it and it will work for now until I find something else.
For the price, I had expected material with a nice sheen, more of a pure white. But when this cover is merely a plain cotton thin material - - the kind you would find in a fabric store to make kids clothes. The back of the duvet is the blue patterned material you see in the picture, which I thought was the sheets and not the back of the duvet. This pattern is a little countryish. In sum, I had expected a nice, rich looking duvet and this was simply plain, run of the mill cotton.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre
I love the aesthetics of this cover first off. This is the second duvet cover I have ordered. My first one lasted for over one year- I'm still using this one today. I ordered this back up so that once all of the color fades out I'll have another. The color stays well and the color is vibrant in person. I am very pleased with this purchase :)
From the picture, I expected a really WHITE sheet with the asian lilly background. What I got was a sheet that was NOT brilliant, but washed out. The colors were dull.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture is beautiful. The item I got out is not brilliant and clean white like the picture portrays. It looks washed out.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Expected for 200 Count
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Everything was accurate except the color
There is blue in this bedding, but the majority of the flowers are dark gray, not blue. The fabric is extremely thin and scratchy, but thankfully softened some after a wash with fabric softener. The two things I like about it are the envelope closure (despite the cheap buttons) and the fact that it's 100% cotton.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Some blue flowers, but mostly gray
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average, I don't expect it to last beyond a year
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very
I absolutely love this duvet cover. I bought it for the guest room but am thinking of doing a switharoo and putting it in my bedroom! :D It is exactly what I expected from reading the description and reviews. Get it! You'll love it! :D
Like the review title says. I love it. It is exactly what I expected, which what described in the product explanation. Especially the color. No problem with wrinkles. Once on the duvet it fits exactly. I am very happy with this order and my new bedding.
I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend this duvet cover to anyone. The fabric is a bit thin but over a solid color duvet, it gives a somewhat paler shade and for my purposes, works just fine. Washes up well with just a little ironing touchup around the button closures.
I was thrown off when I unwrapped the duvet because the blue pattern on the back of the duvet was showing though the white cover. Once I unwrapped it and put it on my comforter I liked it. The blue reversible side doesn't seem to go with the theme of the flowers on the white side but I like it enough to keep it. Definitely thin enough to use as a summer cover which is a plus in the desert.