I was very disappointed with this purchase. We bought 2 different sets this one and one from walmart and the walmart comforter was so much better. It was very rough, I couldn't imagine putting my daughter to bed in this junk.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
This is a cute, but cheap quality comforter. I paid $60, and I do not believe this comforter is worth what I paid. I found this same bed in a bag listed for the exact same price on Walmart's website (Not their sale price, but their everyday low price). Usually I feel I make find really good deals on Overstock,but this time I just got a cheap Walmart comforter.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Cheap quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I found this product to be just perfect for my 8 year old as she transitions from a little girl's room to a "cool" room! The colors are fabulous. The material is very durable so it should last a few years or until she changes her mind. When I ordered the set I also ordered hot pink and white daisies for her walls and they matched perfectly. I could not be more pleased. And she loves it and that makes it even better!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors are beautiful. They are as bright- if not brighter than shown.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality is great. Durable material. I find at this price the fabric is a little stiff but I have washed it a few times to soften it and no fading occurred.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Absolutely!
Redecorated our daughter's room while she was away at camp. She was totally surprised when she opened her room. So glad we bought this bedding at Overstock. Great colors that we were able to match in her room with different accessories. Quality is also nice for the price. Speedy delivery service.
I got this comforter set for my daughter a few years ago. She still loves it! It washed well in the washer and was very soft. The only reason why I am not rating this 5 stars is because it turned out less bright than the picture showed. But of course, that is expected. We also found that even though it was not reversible, it had a nice pattern on the opposite side. I am very happy with this purchase and sure will buy again! Thank you Overstock.
Ordered this set for my niece -who loves anything to do with peace signs. She absolutely loved this set, and it went perfect with the rest of the decorations in her room. The thread count was decent, and while I have softer sheets on my own bed - these were actually comfortable and the comforter was fluffy. I had a happy niece so I think this set was quite 'groovy'!
The comforter and sham are adorable and my 2 & 4-year old girls love them and the bright colors (which are true to the picture). The opposite side of the comforter is the same pattern as the sham (all white background with small designs, none of the blue/purple/pink striping that is on the front), so it's actually reversible for a slightly different look. Reason for rating a 4 instead of a 5 is that the the accompanying "fitted" sheet barely has any elastic, so it slips off the mattress very easily. Plan to buy other sheets in any of the coordinating colors and you'll be pleased.