The Nautica mattress pad is manufactured by Louisville Bedding Co, who should be fired by Nautica. The mattress pad came in a clear poly bag with no branding identification inside the bag, and they neglected to even sew a Nautica tag on the pad itself. Inside the shipping container was a simple, black and white photocopied Nautica product sheet thrown in there along with the packing slip. I bought Nautica because I loved my old Nautica. The newer pads are made with less cotton on the underside of it, and the sides are now constructed of nylon which are more scratchy and rigid, but other that that I don't know if that has any effect how it will hold up. Bottom line is that I feel swindled. Had it not been for the missing "branding", I never would have researched the manucturer and discovered that they are licensed by a large number of brands we consumers are familiar with. So, I'll be returning this one, and buying one at **** for $20 cheaper that's the exact same thing as the Nautica, just a different brand. So, like I said... If I were Nautica, I'd have a little talk with Louisville Bedding Co.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This mattress pad does NOT at all feel like a 400 count Pima cotton, and there is NO way to identify it as such. It comes in a plastic bag with no markings to indicate that it is Nautica, nor does it have ANY tags on the mattress pad to identify that it was even the correct mattress pad that we ordered. Save your money, we now have to pay $$$ in fees to Overstock just to return this. Shame on Overstock for not indicating that this is NOT a discounted regular product, but remaindered or irregular.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a very low quality product. The sides are basically paper thin, the mattress cover itself does NOT feel like a 400 count Pima cotton.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT accurate at all, this is most likely a 'remaindered' product.