Was impressed that not only was the color a true match, but was surprised with the quality for the price! The cover actually fit the pillows that was recommended along with them!. Just wish they were packaged in sets of six (6).. along with the pillows!
The pillow covers are not bad. they don't have the true "suede" look. Yeah, they look microsuede.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a bit washed out but ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? almost
I wanted to be ready to change sections of my home to an Autumn decor. Pillow covers are my choice over additional pillows which leave you with the problem of storing the excess pillows somewhere. I am very pleased with these pillows. I rodered them in blue and the color is wonderful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quite good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
GOOD OCCASIONAL PILLOW. GOOD PRICE AND LOOKS WELL WHEN ON COUCH. NOT A DECORATOR PILLOW, BUT GOOD ONE TO PUT UNDER YOU HEAD FOR A NAP.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT MATCH
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY GOOD
I love the microseude material and being able to take off the cover for washing. I don't like that the back opening doesn't have a zipper or way to keep it closed. The back side shows the inner piillow because the cover doesn't stay together. Otherwise a good fit and a great price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Good.
I was thrilled to get these today! They are so much better than what I expected after reading other's reviews. The fabric is very soft and does have a nice hand. I did not find the back of them to have a cheap or flimsy material. I like that there is no zipper to get broken. These just slip over and tuck at the back. The color is more burgandy than red though. These are so much nicer in person than in the picture. They match my sofa cover almost exactly, in both color and fabric feel. (sofa cover is Surefit, which was purchased here @ the O too). I covered some sofa pillows I bought just last week because I can remove these and launder them, thereby keeping my new pillows looking new;)
These are easy to clean and easy to stuff. Instead of covering old pillows, I simply used cotten pillow stuffing and made my own pillows. The zipper opening is convienient and not really noticable. They are suede and soft on one side, with a cotton backing. I dont mind this feature at all. Will likely buy again when I buy additional furniture! I ordered the slate blue and the color is nice and true to picture.
Yes, the suede is not all the way to the back, but for the price I think these pillow covers are a good deal. I have bought embroidered pillow covers here on Overstock also and are using these as a layering element/ neutral backdrop to the gorgeous embroidered ones. Thanks for the great deals and awesome customer service, Overstock!
These made my pillows look really nice. They are only suede one side, the other is a really thin cotton. So it actually looks very homemade. They are cute though, i really love them. They are kind of expensive though for the cheap quality. I hope they dont rip!