I purchased this comforter set for my 4 year old son & we could not be happier with it! After looking for some time for bedding that would suit his young age, yet grow with him, I am ecstatic to have come across this product. It is of excellent quality & is so incredibly soft & luxurious. My 4 yr old has nicer bedding than my husband & I now! The description was very accurate, however it didn't do the product justice. Not only is the blue underside of the comforter microplush, the top airplane print side is also. I wish I would've shopped on site for my daughters set recently purchased which I am very dissapointed with. Very satisfied!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Perfectly!
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I got this for my son's room. This is the softest comforter I have EVER purchased. In fact I have NEVER felt one anywhere that is as soft as this. I wasn't even expecting it to be this wonderful b/c I had purchased it due to the look of the comforter alone. The quality was an added bonus. LOVED IT!
I purchased this comforter for my 4 year old. He does not play in his room, this is only for sleeping, so it is gently used. I have had to sew 11 rips in the seams so far, and that is all before washing gentle cycle (which caused more rips). The stuffing shifts around and because of the holes we have lost some of the stuffing. Extremely disappointed in this - if I could return it - I would! I would not recommend this to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker blue than on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality - I have had to repair the seams 11 different times.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I really liked this comforter at first. It's so soft and looks so nice and comfty. I bought this in the twin size for my 2 year olds new big boy bed. Upon the first wash after receiving the comforter, the navy blue from the underside of the bedding bled onto the cream color side with the airplanes. I tried rewashing the bedspread several times and attempted to remove the discoloration without success. Regrettably, I had no choice but to return this since we were never able to use it. By no means do I have a small washer, but even in the twin size, this bedspread is very large and puffy. Some might find it difficult to fit in a standard size washer and dryer. I really wished this bedspread would have worked for us. It's way nicer in person and unbelievably soft. It also appeared to be very warm and cozy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I love it and cant not wait to give it to my son. My 4 bedrooms house are filled with overstock comforter sets .and I got lot of comments on these great products ! thanks
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this is the best comforter set that I have ever seen for kids. it is so soft and the print is so handsome. I love it so much and thinking to buy an other set for my son. Thanks overstock.com I am always have great customer services and your products are very good .
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the accurate was good as description
I purchased this several years ago from Overstock and felt compelled to write a review. I purchased two of them, for my boys who share a room. One of them needed to be washed nearly every night due to bedwetting for a period of about three years, and it still looks and feels as nice as the day we bought it. I don't think I have ever had a product that I was happier with. We live in North Dakota and our upstairs bedrooms are chilly and this is very, very cozy and warm. I bought this for around 70 dollars, but I'd pay much more. AWESOME comforter.
We have had this comforter for quite a while and my grandson loves it. Bought it for his bed (our spare room). Whe we have guests, all I have to do is flip to the navy blue side. He things it is the biggest LOVEY they make. On Sunday afternoon, it's fun to snuggle under it for a short nap. It washes beautifully and it has been washed many times...still looks new. It is a great comforter...probably one of the best ones we have ever had. I would buy again.
When we received it, we were delighted!!! I washed it first, the color did not run!! It is sooooooo soft and comfy... My 4 year old son LOVES it! Great choice for a child's bedroom! Beautiful colors, washes great, comfy, and looks expensive!! We have gotten dozens of compliments on the comforter.... I do wish it came with the "fly" pillow that is in the picture... Other than that we are thrilled!