I had to order two difficult comforters to try to figure out which would work best. This was a great product but the color did not work as well as I had expected. I can't think of a better way to tell though.. the ability to magnify the color is a great option but judging colors on a computer monitor just doesn't compare to the real thing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it was difficult to tell. The color wound up not working but I kept the product because of the value for the price.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great medium-range quality for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as close as you can get with a description
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This was a gift to my grandson who is a Freshman in college this year. Since he has not used it yet I cannot comment on the wearability of the comforter. However, I am disappointed that there was nothing in the box except the comforter in a plastic bag. There was no manufacturers label and no washing instructions..absolutely nothing. I went on the "Chat" line and was told they do not know who the manufacturer is and had no other information. It is my fault for not checking this out first. More than likely my Grandson will never let me know if this item is less than satisfactory. I hope it will hold up in a dorm environment. I feel more comfortable when I know who the manufacturer is and their track record. Next time I will be more deligent in my resesarch.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No