We purchased these sheets because in moving to Florida we wanted light weight high thread count sheets. We find these sheets to be exactly what we wanted. The color is also excellent with almost a metallic sheen that is very attractive.
These are a great set of sheets! They are true to the color shown. They are very comfortable and wash and dry well. You couldn't find better quality for the price anywhere else. The shipping was super fast! They were practically at my door as soon as I finished the purchase! All in all, I am very satisfied with this product!
The bedroom needed a bit of color and these sheets added just enough.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color was better than on site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sheets looked to be quite good...smooth and wrinkle-free.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
These sheets are quite soft but wrinkle easily. I didn't pay attention to the "microfiber" part so shouldn't have been surprised that they are made of polyester. My daughter has them on her bed and finds them to be comfortable, they are also pretty.
The sheets are pretty good for the price. Note that I ordered the white. They're not quite as "microfiber-y" as I was expecting, but they're soft so that's all that matters. I do feel like the tuxedo striping is VERY hard to see, might as well not be there at all, so if that's really important to you I'd go with a darker color or different set. The sheets are nice and light and smooth and have been very comfortable to sleep on so far. I've washed them once with no issues.
elastic portion of fitted sheet does not work. opened it, seemed like it worked, but corners keep riding up onto my bed. tuxedo stripes nearly disappeared after first wash.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? terrible
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes