I love the feel of these sheets. But they don't stay on the bed. I bought the Queen size sheets and we have a standard queen size bed. I wake up and the bottom sheet is in the middle of the bed. We are not crazy sleepers, our last set of sheets didn't do that. But the feel and color are great! I bought the blue ones
"you get what you pay for". these sheets were low in price. they collect lint easily. i would have spend a few more dollars on a better set of sheets. i definitely would recommend going for a 300+ thread sheet count! These are very cheaply made but they do the job!
I love the fabric and the color is beautiful the only problem is it doesn't fit too well on my queen size pillow top mattress. I'm thinking I should have gotten the regular 'queen' sized sheets since every morning I need to adjust the fitted sheet.
I expected a set of cotton sheets that were going to last. What I received was a set of extremely thin cotton sheets. The elastic is not strong so the bottom sheet comes undone every night. Egyptian cotton at this high of a thread count should be soft, but these are scratchy. I bought these on sale thinking they were a great deal...instead they were a waste of money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sheets are not high quality.
these sheets are the best i have ever slept on. as soon as i received the sheets i rushed them into the washer and dryer. they came out perfectly un-wrinkled and completely dry. but when i was putting them on the bed i realized the 'feel' of them, they have two sides. one is more of a synthetic feel the other was soft as a baby. so when people say that they feel odd is because they put the wrong side facing the wrong way. these sheets are perfect for Houston. where we only have two seasons, Hot and February. they kept me comfortable all through the night and i dont think i will ever go back to cotton.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better than what i expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
Okay, so I know these sheets are not overly expensive but you can definitely get equivalent quality elsewhere for twenty dollars less. I rated them as fair only because they are so thin (you can see through them) that it's not terrible having them for very warm weather.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? cheap
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? somewhat
Worst sheets I have ever purchased in my life. The cheapest sheets at Walmart are more comfortable.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? The sheets do not feel like any kind of "microfiber" that I have ever felt before. They also have a very uncomfortable way of wanting to stick to you, even when you're not even the slightest bit sweaty.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Somewhat, with the exception of the "microfiber".