The material wrinkles very easily so it is hard to make the bed look well made. It is also very slick so every time I get down off the bed the comforter slides off also. However, my biggest complaint is that there are what I think are 'decorative' seams stitched into the fabric that were already fraying when I took it out of the bag. There was nothing so bad that I would return the product but overall it just didn't live up to my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre
Bought this comforter a month or so ago and washed it twice and it has ripped. Overstock would not allow us to return it but did give us a statement credit not worth the money!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? terrible
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
It doesn't look like the picture in person. The colors are dull, there's no blue, and it's a very cheaply made product. In my opinion, this comforter looks like it should be in a dirty 70's movie. Not what I expected at all.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? Low
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No