Bought this comforter a month or so ago and washed it twice and it has ripped. Overstock would not allow us to return it but did give us a statement credit not worth the money!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? terrible
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
The material wrinkles very easily so it is hard to make the bed look well made. It is also very slick so every time I get down off the bed the comforter slides off also. However, my biggest complaint is that there are what I think are 'decorative' seams stitched into the fabric that were already fraying when I took it out of the bag. There was nothing so bad that I would return the product but overall it just didn't live up to my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre
It doesn't look like the picture in person. The colors are dull, there's no blue, and it's a very cheaply made product. In my opinion, this comforter looks like it should be in a dirty 70's movie. Not what I expected at all.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- How is the quality of the product? Low
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No