First of all, the red is NOT red. Which is a bit of a disappointment. I would call it almost a maroon? In any event, the price was right and it will work for my sons room. Definitely not luxurious, and as other reviews mentioned, not sure why they call it microfiber. I would not buy this set again and I probably would not recommend to anyone.
The duvet set was the exact shade of red expected, however the fabric was not the texture anticipated (I interpreted the term "microfiber" as having more like an "ultrasuede" fabric). Despite not having the desired texture, the set meets all other criteria and is a great value.
This picture didn't at all match what I received. I thought it was a mini comforter set but the "comfiorter" appeared more like a sheet. It doesn't serve me purpose at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
A beautiful light sage green duvet cover and shams. It was just what I was looking for, and it looks very nice on my bed. I would buy another color if I didn't already have another set. The only thing I don't really like is the closing on the back of the shams. Rather than buttoning it has ties. It gaps around the ties. But you don't see that part so it's not really important. I am very happy with this duvet set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the choices was right on; the color on the made up bed was darker.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice matellese. Quality fabric and stitching.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
simple duvet and sham are nice. Good quality and value for the cost.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors matched well to what displayed online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good value product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description accurate